Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Ted 2

Though I haven't seen the first one yet, Ted 2 I found to be a very funny and engaging film that I enjoyed a lot. Though some jokes don't really land at times, Seth MacFarlane does a great as both director, writer, and voice actor for Ted. Mark Wahlberg and Amanda Seyfried are both believable and lovable in their roles, delivering in their performances alongside Morgan Freeman and Giovanni Ribisi. The biggest thing about the film, I have to say is its scenes at Comic Con which really make me want to go there. Over all: 96%
Top list so far:
1. Inside Out
2. Mad Max: Fury Road
3. Kingsman: The Secret Service
4. While We're Young
5. Avengers: Age of Ultron
6. Ted 2
7. San Andreas
8. Furious 7
9. Maggie
10. Spy
11. Cinderella 2015
12. The Age of Adaline
13. The DUFF
14. Jurassic World
15. Project Almanac
16. Tomorrowland
17. Home
18. Chappie
19. Strange Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment